BURN BABY, BURN
by Kevin Moore
Global warming, the depletion of resources, the spread of pest and diseases
and economic collapse are just some of the price we now pay for the consumer society.
Do you want to continue to pretend itís not happening, or are you ready to face the
- Forget what the economists and politicians tell you. This is a book that the
economists and politicians do not want you to read, because it confronts the
fundamental lies that are at the heart of their policies, policies based on complacency,
ignorance and denial!
- It is a book you should read if you want to understand why New Zealand
is in the mess it is in now.
- Burn Baby Burn pulls no punches and confronts the reader with the
stark reality that the consumer society is not only totally unsustainable in itself
(even in the short term), but it is also robbing the next generation of any opportunity
for sustainable existence.
- Failure to address the fundamentals of our dysfunctional society immediately
will result in worldwide mayhem on an unprecedented scale. Yet governments
throughout the world, hijacked by economists and financiers, are ignoring the very
factors that make our planet habitable and are encouraging its destruction, so that
is exactly what we must expect.
- Published in 2001, Burn Baby Burn has been shunned by mainstream
media, because it challenges the unsustainable commercial base that the media feeds
upon. The debate that should be happening has been shut down!
- As well as providing a background our current plight, Burn Baby Burn provides
solutions and recommendations for those who want to reduce their ecological footprint
or to prepare for the mayhem to come.
Available from the author for just $21 by contacting email@example.com